Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by abhilash <so...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/21 08:34:23 UTC

org.apache.tapestry.BindingException in T4.1

Hi all,
I am using tapestry4.1.5.In one of my edit page i am getting following
exception.

 [ +/- ] Exception: Unable to parse OGNL expression
'((vobject.client.sub.status)?(detail.tp.fee - tp.pfee):0.0)': Unable to add
method java.lang.Double ref2(ognl.OgnlContext, java.lang.Object) to class
$ASTTest_1196facae8c: [source error] invalid types for -
org.apache.tapestry.BindingException

any ideas?
Thanks in advance.

Re: org.apache.tapestry.BindingException in T4.1

Posted by Andreas Andreou <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi,
you can try the latest ognl version from:
http://opencomponentry.com/repository/m2-snapshot-repo/ognl/ognl/2.7.3-SNAPSHOT/

If that still fails, you should log a bug for ognl at:
http://jira.opensymphony.com/browse/OGNL

For a workaround, simplify your expression by moving it (or parts) in
your page class

On Mon, Apr 21, 2008 at 9:34 AM, abhilash <so...@gmail.com> wrote:

>  Hi all,
>  I am using tapestry4.1.5.In one of my edit page i am getting following
>  exception.
>
>   [ +/- ] Exception: Unable to parse OGNL expression
>  '((vobject.client.sub.status)?(detail.tp.fee - tp.pfee):0.0)': Unable to add
>  method java.lang.Double ref2(ognl.OgnlContext, java.lang.Object) to class
>  $ASTTest_1196facae8c: [source error] invalid types for -
>  org.apache.tapestry.BindingException
>
>  any ideas?
>  Thanks in advance.
>  --