Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Martin van den Bemt <ma...@isallineed.org> on 2001/08/09 22:52:30 UTC

RE: Configure to use mod_jk

Maby I'm mixing up versions, so forgive me for that..
In the server.xml you can uncomment the line containing ApacheConfig and
from the TOMCAT_HOME/conf/jk you can include the auto generated apache
include file (named mod_jk.conf-auto.
Don't have any experience on solaris though, but this will probably work for
you..

Mvgr,
Martin