Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by No Galz <an...@yahoo.com> on 2004/11/12 12:17:01 UTC

Re: Documentation. -- Tree tag

Hii Manfred,

Just saw your mail and i would like to add a point
regarding the tree tag.

* The folder image used in tree is not rendered even
if i provide a attribute iconChild in the tree tag.

When i had a look at sources, i found the following
in class net.sourceforge.myfaces.custom.tree.HtmlTree

private String iconNoline = "images/tree/noline.gif";
private String iconChild = "images/tree/noline.gif";

why iconChild is same as noline?????

moreover, the folder image path is hardcoded and not
taken from the attributes for the tag.

Is it a bug or am i missing something??

Regards,
fargo

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=69709&package_id=68729

Re: Documentation. -- Tree tag

Posted by No Galz <an...@yahoo.com>.
Thanks for your mail.

Bug added with key "MYFACES-11"

Regards,
fargo
--- Oliver Rossmueller <ol...@tuxerra.com> wrote:

> I would ask you to submit an bug entry at
> http://nagoya.apache.org/jira
> so this issue will not be forgotten. Thank you!
>
> Best regards,
> Oliver
>

> No Galz wrote:
> > Hii Manfred,
> >
> > Just saw your mail and i would like to add a point
> > regarding the tree tag.
> >
> > * The folder image used in tree is not rendered
> even
> > if i provide a attribute iconChild in the tree
> tag.
> >
> > When i had a look at sources, i found the
> following
> > in class
> net.sourceforge.myfaces.custom.tree.HtmlTree
> >
> > private String iconNoline =
> "images/tree/noline.gif";
> > private String iconChild =
> "images/tree/noline.gif";
> >
> > why iconChild is same as noline?????
> >
> > moreover, the folder image path is hardcoded and
> not
> > taken from the attributes for the tag.
> >
> > Is it a bug or am i missing something??
> >
> > Regards,
> > fargo
> >
> > --- Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org> wrote:
> >

> >>Glenn,
> >>Thanks for your interest and yes, sorry, we do not
> >>have much
> >>documentation. My time is very limited at the
> moment
> >>(new project that
> >>takes all my time) and so I fear I will not be
> able
> >>to help make it
> >>better. There is the feature list on our homepage,
> >>that explains some
> >>important points and of course there is the
> >>sourcecode as Fr�d�ric
> >>mentioned  ;-)
> >>There is one thing that would be of great help for
> >>us: Could you please
> >>makes notes while you inspect source code, look at
> >>API docs and read the
> >>(sparse) docs, so that you can give us valuable
> >>feedback about what
> >>should be documentated by all means.
> >>
> >>Thanks,
> >>Manfred

> >>was looking for any

> >>any API docs? Anything

> of
> >>
> >>great features it

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=69709&package_id=68729

=== message truncated ===

The all-new My Yahoo! - Get yours free!
http://my.yahoo.com

Re: Documentation. -- Tree tag

Posted by Oliver Rossmueller <ol...@tuxerra.com>.

--
Oliver Rossmueller
Software Engineer and IT-Consultant

Re: Documentation. -- Tree tag

Posted by Nicolas Arni-Bloch <Ni...@cui.unige.ch>.
Thanks I look at saveState end restoreState and see where the bug was.
I have reported the bug (bugKey = MYFACES-9).
Best regards
Nicolas

Re: Documentation. -- Tree tag

Posted by Oliver Rossmueller <ol...@tuxerra.com>.
Nicolas,

Re: Documentation. -- Tree tag

Posted by Nicolas Arni-Bloch <Ni...@cui.unige.ch>.
Hi,

Re: Tabbed Pane Question

Posted by Manfred Geiler <ma...@apache.org>.
fargo,
There is a TabChangeEvent, that is fired on each tab change.
Please try to register a listener with the <x:tabChangeListener> tag.
Syntax and usage is similar to the ActionListener.

HTH,
Manfred

Tabbed Pane Question