Posted to dev@subversion.apache.org by kf...@collab.net on 2003/11/17 21:37:28 UTC

Re: svn commit: rev 7786 - branches/0.33.1

josander@tigris.org writes:
> A typo: The CHANGES file says that the 0.33.1 release is 16 November
>
> *CHANGES: The date in the first line are changed to 17 November

There should be a space between the "*" and the filename(s).  Like
this:

* CHANGES: blah blah blah

Best,
-Karl

Re: svn commit: rev 7786 - branches/0.33.1

Posted by kf...@collab.net.
"Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net> writes:
> > * CHANGES: blah blah blah
>
> Yes, I managed to commit it before I received your previous correction.
> Sorry about that. It will not hapend again.

I figured that's what happened, no problem.

(And thanks for the quick action on the release...)

Re: svn commit: rev 7786 - branches/0.33.1

Posted by "Jostein Chr. Andersen" <jo...@josander.net>.

--
Jostein Chr. Andersen <jo...@josander.net>
http://www.josander.net/