Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Julian White <jw...@seregonsolutions.com> on 2005/03/01 15:32:14 UTC

Running Tomcat from a CD-Rom

Hi,

I want to run Tomcat from a CD-Rom complete with a web application. My
application needs to be able to run on any PC without networkor an
install program so everything would have to be installed on the CD-Rom.
To get Tomcat to run directly from CD-Rom I am thinking I will have to
change all configuration files that point to the Tomcat home directory
and point them instead to a temporary folder under windows.

Can anyone think of any other issues I am going to run into or if there
is something I have overlooked.

Env. is Tomcat 5.0, & Windows

Thanks in advance,
Regards,