Posted to user-java@ibatis.apache.org by Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com> on 2009/12/08 17:32:05 UTC

[Announcement] iBATIS 3.0 beta 6 released

Only a few minor issues were submitted over the last few weeks, and all have
been addressed. It's been pretty quiet, and so I'm gaining more confidence
in this release. Could Beta 6 be the one that goes GA? Only you can say for
sure. Give it a try, and let us know!

The java downloads can be found at the following link.

http://ibatis.apache.org/java.cgi

The releases has also been posted to the maven2 repositories.

http://repo2.maven.org/maven2/org/apache/ibatis/ibatis-sqlmap/

We welcome all feedback, and the sooner we get it the faster the community
can move iBATIS 3.0 into GA!

Enjoy,

iBATIS Team

Re: [Announcement] iBATIS 3.0 beta 6 released

Posted by Guy Rouillier <gu...@burntmail.com>.
I'm getting a catastrophic failure with Beta 6 that does not happen with
Beta 5.  I opened Jira issue IBATIS-712 for this:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/IBATIS-712: Oracle Invalid column
type: getCLOB not implemented for class
oracle.jdbc.driver.T4CVarcharAccessor

--
Guy Rouillier

Re: [Announcement] iBATIS 3.0 beta 6 released

Posted by Martin Ellis <el...@gmail.com>.
On Tue, Dec 8, 2009 at 4:32 PM, Nathan Maves <na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Only a few minor issues were submitted over the last few weeks, and all have
> been addressed. It's been pretty quiet, and so I'm gaining more confidence
> in this release. Could Beta 6 be the one that goes GA? Only you can say for
> sure. Give it a try, and let us know!

Works for me!

(Also just checked that the new SLF4J logging impl is working as
expected in the beta 6.)

Martin