Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk> on 2009/04/21 12:48:14 UTC

Parameter publishing and informal parameters

I've just been simplifying one of our components using parameter publishing, and I just realised that informal parameters are not passed to the inner component (loop) to render on the element which is passed okay. (although we're not using inherit: or publishParameters for element, as it didn't seem to work correctly)

Does anyone know of a way of passing informal parameters, or is this an instance where we should have used inheritance instead of composition?

RE: Parameter publishing and informal parameters

Posted by "Blower, Andy" <An...@proquest.co.uk>.
Thanks Howard, that works perfectly. (and I obviously need an eye test..)

Posted by Howard Lewis Ship <hl...@gmail.com>.