Posted to dev@ws.apache.org by Davanum Srinivas <di...@yahoo.com> on 2003/08/26 09:17:55 UTC

Re: How to deploy contents for ws.apache.org?

Step #1: do a cvs checkout for ws-site module and update its contents as needed
Step #2: SSH into minotaur.apache.org (web site was moved to this machine today)
Step #3: cd to /www/ws.apache.org directory
Step #4: run "cvs update" command in this directory.

-- dims

=====

Re: How to deploy contents for ws.apache.org?

Posted by Tetsuya Kitahata <te...@apache.org>.
A--haha. right.

You can see the page via
http://httpd.apache.org/~rubys/ApacheClientInterop.html
for now :-)

Have a nice networking!

-- Tetsuya. (tetsuya@apache.org)

P.S. I think Ruby will move the contents from daedalus to
minotaur as soon as possible :)

On Tue, 26 Aug 2003 02:22:23 -0700 (PDT)
(Subject: Re: How to deploy contents for ws.apache.org?)

E-mail: tetsuya@apache.org
http://www.terra-intl.com/

Re: How to deploy contents for ws.apache.org?

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Hi dims and Ruby,

Posted by Toshiyuki Kimura <to...@apache.org>.
Hi,

  I could update contents with the following
instructions, certainly. Thanks for your rapid
and exact actions as usual.