Posted to marketing@couchdb.apache.org by Andy Wenk <an...@apache.org> on 2014/08/15 09:03:23 UTC

Fwd: [ANN] CouchDB client for Go

Hi Lena,

we should add this to the news :)

Cheers

Andy

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Patrick Juchli <pa...@gmail.com>
Date: 14 August 2014 23:55
Subject: [ANN] CouchDB client for Go
To: user@couchdb.apache.org

Hi all

I made a CouchDB client that does a few more things than the existing ones,
one of those is easy resolution of conflicting document revisions. The
client is heavily biased by my own current way of using CouchDB, so to many
of you it will probably seem incomplete, I hope it doesn’t hurt too much.
Suggestions are totally welcome and work will continue.

Documentation and API Reference are here:
http://godoc.org/github.com/patrickjuchli/couch

Repo:
https://github.com/patrickjuchli/couch

Best