Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by aragoubi <ay...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/13 13:25:26 UTC

[Artemis] Using webservices inside mqtt interceptor

I have a mqtt interceptor inside my artemis broker.
The jar of the interceptor contains a list of classes used basically for
creating web services calls.
I am using Retrofit library for REST webservices.
My problem is that, classes containing retrofit (import retrofit) are never
called or instantiated.
When I remove retrofit from the class, it works and class is called and
instantiated.

How could I fix this? Why it's not working? Could someone help me with this?

Re: [Artemis] Using webservices inside mqtt interceptor

Posted by Clebert Suconic <cl...@gmail.com>.
It sounds like an issue on retrofit. Not something that we would be able to
help.  Unless you point us to a specific but we have.

Try tweaking classparh.  Adding libraries you are missing.  Quite a
possibility actually.

--
Clebert Suconic

Re: [Artemis] Using webservices inside mqtt interceptor

Posted by Justin Bertram <jb...@redhat.com>.