Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Martin Marciniszyn <ma...@scr.siemens.com> on 2000/10/04 18:07:15 UTC

Start Tomcat as NT service

Hi,

I have set up Tomcat to run as a NT service. The installation
worked fine and I can start and stop the service without any
problems. But I cannot accomplish to have the service starting
automatically, although I have changed the settings in the control
panel applet appropriately. Tomcat exits, when I log off from the
machine, even if no of my own servlets are loaded, and it is not
running after rebooting. I have installed the service on two
independent machines and it shows always the same undesirable
behaviour. If you have any idea, how to solve this problem, I would
appreciate a soon answer very much.

Thank you in advance
Martin Marciniszyn

--