Posted to dev@kylin.apache.org by hongbin ma <ma...@apache.org> on 2016/04/27 07:37:32 UTC

Re: Empty result return in the Insight query kylin1.5.1

please check the content of the first steps output hive table. Usually it's
because 0 rows exist in that table

On Wed, Apr 27, 2016 at 11:58 AM, Tao Li(Internship) <ta...@envisioncn.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
>    I have successfully built a cube, however the cube size is zero and
> query result is empty in the Insight query.
>
>    the environment of my cluster:
>    hadoop 2.5.2 + hive 1.2.1 + hbase 1.1.3 + kylin 1.5.1
>
> Best regards,
>
> Tao Li
>

> ???(????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????,?????????????????????
> This email message (including any attachments) is confidential and may be
> legally privileged. If you have received it by mistake, please notify the
> sender by return email and delete this message from your system. Any
> unauthorized use or dissemination of this message in whole or in part is
> strictly prohibited. Envision Energy Limited and all its subsidiaries shall
> not be liable for the improper or incomplete transmission of the
> information contained in this email nor for any delay in its receipt or
> damage to your system. Envision Energy Limited does not guarantee the
> integrity of this email message, nor that this email message is free of
> viruses, interceptions, or interference.

*Bin Mahone | 马洪宾*
Apache Kylin: http://kylin.io
Github: https://github.com/binmahone

Re: 答复: 答复: Empty result return in the Insight query kylin1.5.1

Posted by Li Yang <li...@apache.org>.
Cool~

Posted by "Tao Li(Internship)" <ta...@envisioncn.com>.
Hi,