Posted to dev@skywalking.apache.org by kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org> on 2019/07/14 08:43:45 UTC

E2E cluster tests

Hi the SkyWalking community:
  As some of you may already know, @wu-sheng and I have been working on the
end-to-end tests in the past month, and the first version of e2e tests including
a single-node OAP server, H2 storage has been merged[1].
  Now we have nearly finished the e2e cluster tests with 2 OAP server nodes,
coordinated with ZooKeeper, and ElasticSearch storage, please help on reviewing
the pull request[2].

Thanks

[1] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/2935
[2] https://github.com/apache/skywalking/pull/3016

--
GitHub @kezhenxu94
Apache SkyWalking, Apache Dubbo

Re: E2E cluster tests

Posted by Sheng Wu <wu...@gmail.com>.
Thanks, Zhenxu.

To the community and all reviews
We are going to require every PR passes these e2e tests. Also, we plan to
build all automatic tests to make sure 6.x is stable in every release.

Sheng Wu 吴晟

Apache SkyWalking, Apache ShardingSphere(Incubating), Zipkin
Twitter, wusheng1108

kezhenxu94 <ke...@apache.org> 于2019年7月14日周日 下午4:44写道: