Posted to dev@clerezza.apache.org by Reto Gmür <re...@apache.org> on 2015/10/11 17:59:50 UTC

Moving ahead

Hi,

So the 201508 release candidate I proposed on 2015-09-05 could not be
accepted because of some incomplete notice files in the project creating
OSGi artifacts from Jena Bundle. To solve this problem and tailor a release
that can be accepted we could either:

- Add the NOTICE files: this shouldn't be too hard, how is servicemix doing
it?
- Use the aggregated OSGi bundle provided by Jena
- Provide a patch to Jena so that the Jena Artifacts are OSGi bundles
(using OSGI R5 service loader mediator probably, and maybe merging
jena-core and jena-arq)
- Make a release omitting the update of Jena

I think Minto is more competent than me in suggesting which way to go for
this issue.

For now I'm going to propose an update of the clerezza RDF commons
(clerezza-rdf-core repository) providing a fix the CLEREZZA-1001.

Cheers,
Reto