Posted to dev@uima.apache.org by Richard Eckart de Castilho <ec...@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de> on 2011/08/08 08:38:17 UTC

Trigger UIMA SDK build on Jenkins

Am 07.08.2011 um 17:00 schrieb Richard Eckart de Castilho:

> The UIMA SDK build on Apache Jenkins is failed on 22.07.2011 13:01:25 and did not run since then. I would have liked to download a build from there to see if the Import-Package entries are correct there.

Could anybody please trigger a build of the UIMA SDK on builds.apache.org? The reason for the last build failure seems to be temporary but since then no changes have been made to the source code. I would like to know if the UIMA Core Eclipse Plugins built on Jenkins are ok.

  Building remotely on solaris2
  FATAL: hudson.remoting.RequestAbortedException: java.io.IOException: Unexpected termination of the channel
  hudson.remoting.RequestAbortedException: hudson.remoting.RequestAbortedException: java.io.IOException: Unexpected termination of the channel

Cheers,

Richard

Richard Eckart de Castilho
Technical Lead
Ubiquitous Knowledge Processing Lab
FB 20 Computer Science Department
Technische Universität Darmstadt
Hochschulstr. 10, D-64289 Darmstadt, Germany
eckartde@tk.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de
www.ukp.tu-darmstadt.de