Posted to dev@flink.apache.org by Mason Chen <ma...@gmail.com> on 2022/12/07 06:22:28 UTC

[DISCUSS] Externalizing Kafka connector

Hi all,

I've finished the first pass on externalizing the Kafka connector under the
release-1.16 branch in this
https://github.com/apache/flink-connector-kafka/pull/1. The docs,
connectors, and e2e tests have been relocated and CI on my fork has
been running green. Thanks for everyone else's work that served as a great
example!

Next, we will work on a 1.16 release and port the release-1.17 changes over
to the new repo afterwards. Please take a look and let me know if you have
any questions!

Best,
Mason

Re: [DISCUSS] Externalizing Kafka connector

Posted by Konstantin Knauf <kn...@apache.org>.
Hi Mason,

great, thanks a lot for working on this. Will greatly speed up CI of the
core repository once this is finalized.

Cheers

Konstantin

Am Mi., 7. Dez. 2022 um 07:23 Uhr schrieb Mason Chen <mas.chen6345@gmail.com