Posted to dev@lucenenet.apache.org by Gábor Alsecz <ga...@comeleo.com> on 2008/05/14 12:14:08 UTC

Localizable quesion

Dear Developers!

Is it possible in the new version (2.1) using Localization? Like in:
DotLucene National Language Support Pack
How should I index a database table to support this function? And how should
I search with Lucene.NET?

Thanks!
Gábor

Localization

Posted by Gábor Alsecz <ga...@comeleo.com>.
Dear All!

Is the Lucene.NET 2.1 support national languages like Korean, Japanese,
Greek, Russian, etc.?
In DotLucene there was the NLS package.
How can I use this function in Lucene.NET 2.x?

Thanks!
g.

Posted by Digy <di...@gmail.com>.

Search in more fields, how