Posted to dev@libcloud.apache.org by Eric Johnson <er...@google.com> on 2014/10/02 01:03:45 UTC

[dev] Any ETA on next release?

Hi,

I have a few small issues with Google Compute Engine module I should try
and get fixed up before the next release.  Any input on when I should have
those PRs out to ensure they're in the next release (other than
sooner-is-better)?

Thanks!
Eric

Re: [dev] Any ETA on next release?

Posted by Eric Johnson <er...@google.com>.
Great, thanks Sebastien.  I'll shoot for PRs in the next couple of weeks to
give time to review and address feedback. Hopefully that's soon enough and
I haven't just initiated a vote thread. :)

Posted by Sebastien Goasguen <ru...@gmail.com>.