Posted to users@activemq.apache.org by ChicagoBob123 <bo...@bobfx.com> on 2010/09/16 19:19:57 UTC

REST I am totally LOST now.

I have a local version of ActiveMQ on a server on our internal network.
Externally I have another version of ActiveMQ running.
Same code is a producer and same code is a consumer.

The internal server is hooked up via port 8080 everything just works.
I can push via HTTP data via ActiveMQ and  did so over 1500 messages
and its fine. Its version ActiveMQ 5.3.1.
I am not sure what version of ActiveMQ on the remote server but it might be
5.4.. Anyway the remote server quits working after 500 pushes to the queue
with a java out of memory error.

I am going to zip up the entire ActiveMQ 5.3.1 version on my internal
network
and use it on my external version.
Maybe its some magic configuration difference?

Anyone else seen this out of memory using Rest with a POST. The datarate is
about
8K per second.