Posted to bsf-dev@jakarta.apache.org by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at> on 2006/10/24 08:52:49 UTC

Correct URL ... (Re: bfs user list archive not working

Hi Sonny,

just looked at it again (after sending my last post I got a vague idea
that the URL may be mistyped), actually it is a typo in the URL. It
should read: <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-bsf-user/>.

Regards,

---rony

Posted by "Rony G. Flatscher" <Ro...@wu-wien.ac.at>.
Hi Sonny,
> just looked at it again (after sending my last post I got a vague idea
> that the URL may be mistyped), actually it is a typo in the URL. It
> should read: <http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/jakarta-bsf-user/>.

The URL got corrected and

>>> The BFS user list archive linked at
>>> http://jakarta.apache.org/site/mail2.html#BSF
>>> does not seem to work.  Can someone fix it?
now it should be o.k.

Regards,

---rony