Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Sebastian Nagel <wa...@googlemail.com> on 2011/12/05 21:04:42 UTC

contribution to wiki

Hi,

images and attachments of wiki pages are again viewable.
Thanks!

But I found that pages are now "immutable" (at least for me).
According to http://wiki.apache.org/nutch/ContributorsGroup
I would like to get permission to edit wiki pages.

My wiki user name: SebastianNagel

Bye,

Sebastian

Re: contribution to wiki