Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@infoplanning.com> on 2000/11/02 16:20:00 UTC

CVS/SSH

Has anyone else been experiencing problems logging on to
SSH today?  I can't connect to CVS without it...

BTW, I know I can do it anonymously, but I don't want 2
different trees set up on my drive.
---------------------------------------
If you lust for Ham and Eggs, you have
committed breakfast in your heart
already.   -- C. S. Lewis

Re: CVS/SSH

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 BL> Has anyone else been experiencing problems logging on to SSH
 BL> today?  I can't connect to CVS without it...

No problems here all day (connecting to jakarta-ant which is located
on the same box as cocoon's repository).

Check you spelling 8-) I once had serious problems when I mistyped
localhost, the error messages were less than helpful ...

Stefan