Posted to user@mesos.apache.org by Tomek Janiszewski <ja...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/23 14:42:32 UTC

[Meetup] Mesos stickers

Hi

What is the best way of getting Mesos Stickers?

I'm running Warsaw Mesos Users Group[1]. Before our first meetup I
fortunately meet Dave Lester at MesosCon EU who gives me a lot of them to
give out. And then provided image and instruction how to order from
Stickermule[2]. Thanks Dave! Unfortunately $59 shipping cost almost double
the price so we switched to StickersCraft[3]. We get nice stickers looking
almost the same as the official[4].
If there is no official way of getting stickers here is a file that could
be printed and dye cut[5].

Best
Tomek

[1]: https://www.meetup.com/Warsaw-Mesos-User-Group/