Posted to user-cs@ibatis.apache.org by Eka Gautama <ek...@seatech.com> on 2006/11/21 05:34:06 UTC

Help in this error

Hi all,

I got this error messages, but no idea what goes wrong with this. I am using Oracle 9.2, ODP.NET, Windows Server 2003 with IIS 6.0.

Anything to do with the security?

Oracle.DataAccess.Client.OracleException.get_Message() +27
   IBatisNet.DataAccess.Configuration.DaoProxy.UnWrapException(Exception ex, String methodName) +70
   IBatisNet.DataAccess.Configuration.DaoProxy.Intercept(IInvocation invocation, Object[] arguments) +442
   ProxyInterfaceUserProfileDao_IUserProfileDao_IDao_ISerializable.ValidateUser(String , String ) +123

Thanks for help

Eka