Posted to user@tuscany.apache.org by Nithya Nirmal <ni...@yahoo.com> on 2009/03/12 21:44:32 UTC

Error in wsdl for enum params

Hi all,

I am using Tuscany 1.4 for exposing some applications as SOAP. I have an api that takes in an enum as a parameter. The enum name is in two parts separated by an underscore: ex: FORMAT_TYPE. However when I expose as SOAP, the wsdl that generated is having different names for it. ie. in the operations part it calls the enum as format_type and in the top where the types are defined it calls it as formatTYPE. Because of this, SOAPUI cannot create sample requests. Once I change the enum to FORMATTYPE the wsdl generated correctly.

Has anyone else experienced the same issue? I have several such enums that have multi part name separated by an underscore. Is there any better solution than renaming all enums to not have underscores?

Thanks,
Nithya