Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no> on 2008/02/19 21:57:45 UTC

Wicket Spy?

Hi!

In some applications it would be really neat to see what a spesific user is seeing in his browser, let's say to help them out with filling
out a form or whatever. Is there a way to hook into the rendering of the markup of a whole page and duplicate it or something? Just a funny
thought...

-- Edvin

Re: Wicket Spy?

Posted by Edvin Syse <ed...@sysedata.no>.
> you can use IResponseFilter to store the generated markup. in a
> company i used to work for we would store markup for the last page and
> if the error occured we attached it to the error report - very useful
> thing to have.

Thank you, just what I need :))

Re: Wicket Spy?

Posted by Igor Vaynberg <ig...@gmail.com>.
you can use IResponseFilter to store the generated markup. in a
company i used to work for we would store markup for the last page and
if the error occured we attached it to the error report - very useful
thing to have.

-igor