Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Jux <ju...@hot.ee> on 2007/06/07 11:38:31 UTC

[M2] List of pom configuration properties

Hi

Can anybody give me information about configuration properties that I can
use in maven2 pom.xml files. I am talking about the ${some.property} kind of
properties :) I can't seem to find that kind on information anywhere.

Here and there I see properties like ${basedir} or ${pom.version} mentioned
and they assume I know that already. I'd be happy to find a list of all the
properties with explanation that I can use in pom.xml. I allso want to know
about the logic behind it - inheritence and stuff like that. For example, is
it possible to get the version number of my parent pom?

About filtering properties I don't need information - just the properties
that are ready for using.

Juhan.

Re: [M2] List of pom configuration properties

Posted by Ian Springer <ia...@redhat.com>.
Also, see: http://docs.codehaus.org/display/MAVENUSER/MavenPropertiesGuide

Posted by "Vandermeeren, Jo" <Jo...@ordina.be>.