Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by "DSouza, Vinay (SCI TW)" <vi...@stercomm.com> on 2005/11/14 22:43:32 UTC

Wck transaction error on commit

Hi Everyone,

I've been working with WCK for about couple of weeks. I made my own
SchemaObjectDAVStore to access schema objects. I am able to get the
results of couple of directories but it breaks on the third
getChildrenNames() method throwing the following exception.

Please note I'm seeing these errors after couple of successful
transactions. I did see some posts earlier by Warrick Burrows which look
similar.

The exception is caused by commons/transaction's AbstractXAResource, but
I have no idea why. Infact, I am not even commiting or rolling back any
transaction.

Any suggestions /ideas

Thanks
Vinay

14 Nov 2005 16:21:38 - org.apache.slide.transaction.SlideTransaction -
WARNING - Prepare failure: Resource manager
org.apache.slide.simple.store.WebdavStoreAd

apter@18622f3 Error code XA_RBBASE in Transaction 3 xid
[B@a7c45e-[B@4d2af2 in thread PoolThread-0

javax.transaction.xa.XAException

        at
org.apache.commons.transaction.util.xa.AbstractXAResource.prepare(Abstra
ctXAResource.java:122)

        at
org.apache.slide.transaction.SlideTransaction.commit(SlideTransaction.ja
va:251)

        at
org.apache.slide.transaction.SlideTransactionManager.commit(SlideTransac
tionManager.java:186)

        at
org.apache.slide.common.NamespaceAccessTokenImpl.commit(NamespaceAccessT
okenImpl.java:390)

        at
org.apache.slide.webdav.method.AbstractWebdavMethod.run(AbstractWebdavMe
thod.java:445)

        at
org.apache.slide.webdav.WebdavServlet.service(WebdavServlet.java:151)

        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHolder.handle(ServletHolder.java:356)

        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$Chain.doFilter(WebApplic
ationHandler.java:342)

        at
org.apache.slide.webdav.filter.LogFilter.doFilter(LogFilter.java:147)

        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler$Chain.doFilter(WebApplic
ationHandler.java:334)

        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationHandler.dispatch(WebApplicationH
andler.java:286)

        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.ServletHandler.handle(ServletHandler.java:567)

        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1776)

        at
org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.WebApplicationContext.handle(WebApplicationCon
text.java:514)

        at org.mortbay.http.HttpContext.handle(HttpContext.java:1726)

        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.service(HttpConnection.java:790)

        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handleNext(HttpConnection.java:952)

        at
org.mortbay.http.HttpConnection.handle(HttpConnection.java:807)

        at
org.mortbay.http.SocketListener.handleConnection(SocketListener.java:196
)

        at
org.mortbay.util.ThreadedServer.handle(ThreadedServer.java:289)

        at
org.mortbay.util.ThreadPool$PoolThread.run(ThreadPool.java:487)

14 Nov 2005 16:21:38 - WebDAV store - INFO - ** in [
SchemaDAVStore.rollback]