Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Jacek Laskowski <jl...@apache.org> on 2004/09/09 16:27:07 UTC

Oops, we did it again - build broken?

Hi,

Is it only me who's facing build problems in maven-plugin?

java:prepare-filesystem:
     [mkdir] Created dir:
C:\projects\incubator-geronimo\modules\maven-plugin\target\classes

java:compile:
     [echo] Compiling to
c:\projects\incubator-geronimo\modules\maven-plugin/target/classes
     [javac] Compiling 11 source files to
C:\projects\incubator-geronimo\modules\maven-plugin\target\classes
C:\projects\incubator-geronimo\modules\maven-plugin\src\java\org\apache\geronimo\deployment\mavenplugin\StopRemoteServer
.java:40: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method shutdown ()
location: interface org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelMBean
             kernel.shutdown();
                   ^
C:\projects\incubator-geronimo\modules\maven-plugin\src\java\org\apache\geronimo\deployment\mavenplugin\WaitForStarted.j
ava:82: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method getConfigurationState (java.net.URI)
location: interface org.apache.geronimo.kernel.KernelMBean
             int state = kernel.getConfigurationState(id);
                               ^
2 errors

I can't sort it out now. Perhaps, by the time I'll be looking into it
(tonight of GMT+1) it will have already done.

Best,
Jacek

Re: Oops, we did it again - build broken?

Posted by Jeremy Boynes <jb...@gluecode.com>.
It failed for me in a different way - it was depending on the M2 build
rather than the current one. I changed the version back to SNAPSHOT and
it now builds for me.

--
Jeremy