Posted to dev@lenya.apache.org by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com> on 2006/03/04 23:35:39 UTC

private modules within publication.xconf

Hi

Please be careful not to checkin your private settings, e.g.

src/pubs/default/config/publication.xconf

I am currently working to make local.publication.xconf work,
which should prevent mixing private settings with default settings.

Btw, where has the search module gone to? And does a blog module
already exist?

see my TODO note within src/pubs/default/config/publication.xconf

Thanks

Michi

--
Michael Wechner

Re: private modules within publication.xconf

Posted by Thorsten Scherler <th...@wyona.com>.
El jue, 09-03-2006 a las 10:32 +0100, Michael Wechner escribió:
> Andreas Hartmann wrote:
>
> > Michael Wechner wrote:

> >> ok. But why do we still list the search module within
> >> config/publication.xconf, resp.
> >

> > I guess someone forgot to remove the entry.
>

> ok, I'll remove it then
>

> >> why does Lucene work if it is not even listed within
> >> config/publication.xconf?
> >

> > Why shouldn't it? It doesn't have to be listed if it doesn't
> > provide menu items.
>

> ah ok, I didn't know that. Will make a note.

see as well "Activating "lenyadoc" module in default pub?"

salu2
--
Thorsten Scherler
COO Spain

Re: private modules within publication.xconf

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.

Posted by Andreas Hartmann <an...@apache.org>.

andreas.hartmann@wyona.com                     andreas@apache.org

Re: private modules within publication.xconf

Posted by Michael Wechner <mi...@wyona.com>.
Andreas Hartmann wrote:

> Michael Wechner wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Please be careful not to checkin your private settings, e.g.
>>
>> src/pubs/default/config/publication.xconf
>>
>> I am currently working to make local.publication.xconf work,
>> which should prevent mixing private settings with default settings.
>>
>> Btw, where has the search module gone to?
>

> It became obsolete when the lucene module was added.
> This was discussed on the list.

ok. But why do we still list the search module within
config/publication.xconf, resp.
why does Lucene work if it is not even listed within
config/publication.xconf?

>> And does a blog module already exist?
>

> No, I don't think so.

ok, so I'll comment it