Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "Pusukuri, Kishore_Kumar" <Ki...@deshaw.com> on 2006/04/05 09:45:54 UTC

Caching Problem

hi,
   We are using 'cname' to connect to a server to use a java servelet.

   We are getting the following exception if we move the code to some
other server and the functionality related to that code in our web
application is not working.

 Please help me. If you want more information, please let me know.

   the exception:
--------------------
        at
java.net.PlainSocketImpl.connectToAddress(PlainSocketImpl.java:195)
        at sun.net.NetworkClient.doConnect(NetworkClient.java:157)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:365)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.openServer(HttpClient.java:477)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.<init>(HttpClient.java:214)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:287)
        at sun.net.www.http.HttpClient.New(HttpClient.java:299)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.getNewHttpClient(HttpURLConn
ection.java:792)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.plainConnect(HttpURLConnecti
on.java:744)
        at
sun.net.www.protocol.http.HttpURLConnection.connect(HttpURLConnection.ja
va:669)
        at
deshaw.bizapps.wrs.webapps.UserInfo.handleRequest(UserInfo.java:104)
        at deshaw.bizapps.wrs.webapps.UserInfo.doGet(UserInfo.java:63)
        at
tionFilterChain.java:237)
        at
erChain.java:157)
        at jcifs.http.NtlmHttpFilter.doFilter(NtlmHttpFilter.java:147)
        at
tionFilterChain.java:186)
        at
erChain.java:157)
        at
e.java:214)
        at
e.java:178)
        at
org.apache.catalina.valves.FastCommonAccessLogValve.invoke(FastCommonAcc
essLogValve.java:481)
        at
:126)
        at
:105)
        at
java:107)
        at
org.apache.catalina.connector.CoyoteAdapter.service(CoyoteAdapter.java:1
48)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Processor.process(Http11Processor.java:82
5)
        at
org.apache.coyote.http11.Http11Protocol$Http11ConnectionHandler.processC
onnection(Http11Protocol.java:731)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.PoolTcpEndpoint.processSocket(PoolTcpEndpoint
.java:526)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.LeaderFollowerWorkerThread.runIt(LeaderFollow
erWorkerThread.java:80)
        at
.java:684)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:595)
[ 2006-04-03 12:05:52,555 [http-3366-Processor19]
webapps.WRSUtils.getRemoteUserName():233  DEBUG]: NTL

Re: Caching Problem

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <br...@tariffenet.it>.
Pusukuri, Kishore_Kumar ha scritto:
>    We are getting the following exception if we move the code to some
> other server and the functionality related to that code in our web
> application is not working.
>    the exception:
>    java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused

If you move your code onto another server and you try to connect to the
old one, I think it's obvious that the new one has a different IP address!
But maybe you wanted to write something else ;-)