Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com> on 2010/11/08 08:42:47 UTC

Page Links showing path in brackets

Hi all

I have created some page links and they are appearing with the path in
brackets.
 E.g

   Show all(/adressbook/showall) <http://localhost:8080/addressbook/showall>
   - Create New(/addressbook/createnew) <http://localhost:8080/addressbook/>

Even the links for the grid column headers have behaved the same making the
columns very long

Where did i go wrong?

Josh

Re: Page Links showing path in brackets

Posted by Katia Aresti <ka...@gmail.com>.
if you read the tapestry core, component reference documentation,

http://tapestry.apache.org/tapestry5.2-dev/tapestry-core/ref/org/apache/tapestry5/corelib/components/Grid.html

you will find your answer there ;)

Katia

Posted by Josh Kamau <jo...@gmail.com>.