Posted to mapreduce-dev@hadoop.apache.org by Junping Du <jd...@hortonworks.com> on 2016/12/21 19:59:04 UTC

YARN Jenkins Build get consistent failed.

Hi hadoop folks,

   I noticed that our recent YARN jenkins tests are consistently failed (https://builds.apache.org/job/PreCommit-YARN-Build) due to test environment issues below.

   I already filed blocker issue https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-13141 to our INFRA team yesterday but haven't get any response yet. All commit work on YARN project are fully blocked. Anyone have ideas on how to move things forward?

    btw, Jenkins tests for hadoop/hdfs/mapreduce seems to be OK.

FATAL: Command "git clean -fdx" returned status code 1:
stdout:
stderr: warning: failed to remove hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/target/test/data/3

hudson.plugins.git.GitException<http://stacktrace.jenkins-ci.org/search?query=hudson.plugins.git.GitException>: Command "git clean -fdx" returned status code 1:
stdout:
stderr: warning: failed to remove hadoop-common-project/hadoop-common/target/test/data/3

        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1723)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1699)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommandIn(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1695)
        at org.jenkinsci.plugins.gitclient.CliGitAPIImpl.launchCommand(CliGitAPIImpl.java:1317)

Thanks,

Junping

Re: YARN Jenkins Build get consistent failed.

Posted by Junping Du <jd...@hortonworks.com>.
Thanks Ted. I noticed that Jenkins test for YARN is back to work now. Resolving the infra ticket.

Thanks,

Junping

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Ted Yu <yu...@gmail.com>.