Posted to users@flex.apache.org by mo...@comcast.net on 2014/08/01 22:42:42 UTC

Re: [ANNOUNCE] Apache Flex SDK 4.13.0 released

Quick question. When the 4.13 release notes say:

Differences from Apache Flex 4.12.1 include:

AIR and Flash Player support
 - Support Flash Player 14.0

Does this mean if I develop in SDK 4.12.1 branch (for example), that I might see errors using Flash Player 14 that are "fixed" using SDK 4.13?

Or, does it mean that all *new* features in Flash Player 14 are supported in SDK 4.13 (and that as long as I don't include those newer features in my SDK 4.12.1 development, I should be fine using Flash Player 14 with SDK 4.12.1)?