Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Cristofer Weber <cr...@neogrid.com> on 2015/10/02 18:16:57 UTC

HBase MOB

Hi there!

Are there any plan to allow a mapping of binary / varchar columns to HBase MOB, or is this already possible somehow? Did some searches on web and not found anything related to MOBs.

Regards,
Cristofer
This e-mail message, including any attachments, is for the sole use of the person to whom it has been sent and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient or have received this message in error, you are not authorized to copy, distribute, or otherwise use it or its attachments. Please notify the sender immediately by return email and permanently delete this message and any attachments. NeoGrid makes no warranty that this email is error or virus free. NeoGrid Europe Limited is a company registered in the United Kingdom with the registration number 7717968. The registered office is 8-10 Upper Marlborough Road, St Albans AL1 3UR, Hertfordshire, UK. NeoGrid Netherlands B.V. is a company registered in the Netherlands with the registration number 3416.6499 and registered office at Science Park 400, 1098 XH Amsterdam, NL. NeoGrid North America Limited is a company registered in the United States with the registration number 52-2242825. The registered office is 55 West Monroe Street, Suite 3590-60603, Chicago, IL, USA. NeoGrid Japan is located at New Otani Garden Court 7F, 4-1 Kioi-cho, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo 102-0094, Japan. NeoGrid Software SA is a company registered in Brazil, with the registration number CNPJ: 03.553.145/0001-08 and located at Av. Santos Dumont, 935, 89.218-105, Joinville - SC - Brazil.

Esta mensagem pode conter informa??o confidencial ou privilegiada, sendo seu sigilo protegido por lei. Se voc? n?o for o destinat?rio ou a pessoa autorizada a receber esta mensagem, n?o pode usar, copiar ou divulgar as informa??es nela contidas ou tomar qualquer a??o baseada nessas informa??es. Se voc? recebeu esta mensagem por engano, por favor, avise imediatamente ao remetente, respondendo o e-mail e em seguida apague-a. Agradecemos sua coopera??o.

Re: HBase MOB

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Forgot to mention, for syntax examples, see
http://phoenix.apache.org/language/index.html#create_table

Re: HBase MOB

Posted by James Taylor <ja...@apache.org>.
Hi Cristofer,