Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by John Gentilin <ge...@eyecatching.com> on 2001/07/17 07:17:17 UTC

web.xml upgrading 3.1 -> 3.2.2

I am trying to upgrade my 3.1 install to 3.2 and I am using
the web.xml file in the conf directory for some special mappings
so Tomcat works in my development enviorment. After installing
the new version, it does not seem that Tomcat picks up my servlet
mappings. The classes are part of the system class path so I should
not have a visibility problem except for maybe a permissions problem
and is does not seem like Tomcat is even recognizing the URL. Can
anyone help with the problem, below is my web.xml changes.

Thanks
John G

    <servlet>
        <servlet-name>