Posted to user@poi.apache.org by sw...@sina.cn on 2015/04/18 02:38:27 UTC

POI 3.12-beta1 how to create pivot table with classic layout

Hi,I am using POI 3.12-beta1 to create pivot table, but the pivot table has default style. So I want to know if there is a way to set pivot table to use classic pivot layout, like this one: http://www.paininthetech.co.nz/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/PivotTableClassic.png
By the way, I also want to add ColumnLabel without a DataConsolidateFunction, I found Bug 5741. It seems that this bug is not resolved. Is there any other way to achieve?
Thanks.