Posted to dev@nifi.apache.org by yanusha56 <a....@gmail.com> on 2016/10/05 17:09:18 UTC

Re: Dynamic Properties for Processor

Team,

Do we have any custom processor built for the dynamic properties setting?

I am looking for the process which can set the values to respective
attributes and also properties for each processor in data flow.

Could you please suggest the available approaches for the for doing the
above.

Thanks in advance !!!

Yanusha

Re: Dynamic Properties for Processor

Posted by Andy LoPresto <al...@apache.org>.
Yanusha,

I’m sorry, I don’t quite understand your question.

If you mean, “is there a way to programmatically set processor properties”, yes. You can use the NiFi REST API to do this [1]. Click “Processors” then “PUT /processors/{id}”.

If you mean, “is there a way to add custom properties to a new processor”, yes. The developer guide explains how to build custom properties [2].

Did either of these answer your question?

[1] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/rest-api/index.html
[2] https://nifi.apache.org/docs/nifi-docs/html/developer-guide.html#documenting-properties

Andy LoPresto
alopresto@apache.org