Posted to user@jclouds.apache.org by Forrest Townsend <fo...@gmail.com> on 2015/06/30 02:31:07 UTC

Bulk deletes in jclouds 1.8.0 for Swift?

In jclouds version 1.8.0 did this feature make it in?
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-685

I was poking around and could not find the related code that this work item
referenced. So Im asking here, is a bulk delete supported on Swift with
jclouds 1.8.0? By bulk delete I mean, one HTTP request to delete a
collection of object names.

Thanks,
Forrest T.

Re: Bulk deletes in jclouds 1.8.0 for Swift?

Posted by Zack Shoylev <za...@RACKSPACE.COM>.
https://github.com/jclouds/jclouds/blob/1.8.x/apis/openstack-swift/src/main/java/org/jclouds/openstack/swift/v1/features/BulkApi.java#L89

I think this is where the provider-supported bulk code is. Note, this appears first in 1.8.x; and as Andrew mentioned, at that time this was in jclouds-labs-openstack.

-Zack
1.8.0 includes the provider-level support for bulk delete.  However,
1.9.0 added portable abstraction support:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCLOUDS-144

You should reference the jclouds-labs-openstack repository for 1.8.x
since we promoted it to core in 1.9.0.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/

Re: Bulk deletes in jclouds 1.8.0 for Swift?

Posted by Andrew Gaul <ga...@apache.org>.

--
Andrew Gaul
http://gaul.org/