Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by ngc32062 <ng...@aol.com> on 2014/08/28 01:20:11 UTC

Open Office

Can you please tell me if I can merge labels using Open Office? If so, can you please tell me how it is done?
Thank you,
ngc32062@aol.com

Sent via the Samsung GALAXY S® 5, an AT&T 4G LTE smartphone

Re: Open Office

Posted by Martin Groenescheij <Ma...@Groenescheij.COM>.
As you're not subscribed to this mailing list you will miss the answers
to your question.
May I suggest that you subscribe or otherwise address your question on
the AOO forum www.forum.openoffice.org/