Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by teknokrat <te...@yahoo.com> on 2004/09/22 13:17:04 UTC

tomcat 5 deploy task giving ZipFileException

I am trying to install mny webapp into tomcat using the ant deploy task

<install url="${manager.url}" username="${manager.username}"
password="${manager.password}" path="${app.path}" war="file://${web.home}"/>

I do not want to make a war but deploy it as a directory
I have also created a context.xml file in my META-INF directory with

<Context debug="3" displayName="Link Builder"
	docBase="/usr/local/eclipse/workspace/LinkBuilder/web" path="/links"
workDir="work/Catalina/localhost/links">
</Context>

when i run ant I get a ZipFileException - error opeing zip file and
tomcat reports an exception opening links.war

What do i need to do to deploy my webapp directory to tomcat?

thanks