Posted to l10n@openoffice.apache.org by Andrea Pescetti <pe...@apache.org> on 2014/04/22 13:03:08 UTC

Account management (Re: Langpack & Localization update)

Akash Rao wrote:
> Can someone lemme know why my Pootle account has been disabled ?

No Pootle accounts have been disabled recently. But I can't find any
accounts linked to your e-mail address, so if there is anything to fix
just tell us, giving all details (username, e-mail address, language...)
and we will look it up.

You can also reset your password from, the login page.

In another mail, you ask to be removed from the mailing list. Should you
wish to do so, simply send a message to
l10n-unsubscribe@openoffice.apache.org and respond to the confirmation
mail you will receive.

Regards,