Posted to dev@tomcat.apache.org by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org> on 2004/03/14 18:33:02 UTC

[5.0] Next tag end of the week

Hi,

5.0.20 wasn't tagged for obvious reasons, and I propose postponing the
tag to the end of next week (friday seems a good target).

I identified the following tasks:
- update the jakarta-servletapi-5 module to the new license
- update the jakarta-tomcat-jasper module to the new license
- and as usual, resolve as many BZ items as possible :)

Rémy

Re: [5.0] Next tag end of the week

Posted by Remy Maucherat <re...@apache.org>.
Remy Maucherat wrote:
> Hi,
>
> 5.0.20 wasn't tagged for obvious reasons, and I propose postponing the
> tag to the end of next week (friday seems a good target).

I'll tag likely on Sunday, as I need to fix a bug before (27752).

> I identified the following tasks:
> - update the jakarta-servletapi-5 module to the new license
> - update the jakarta-tomcat-jasper module to the new license

Thanks for those fixes.

Rémy