Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Kamlesh Koringa <ka...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/24 12:52:41 UTC

Struts Security

I want to integrate Struts2 (2.1.6) with HDIV using SPI ( ProcessingParamter
Integaration) define in link below.
http://wiki.apache.org/struts/HDIV

Is there any source or help avaliable for that. In this link there is
integration for Struts 1.3.8. and web application is not downloaded properly
given in link. Can any one provides Sample application of Struts2 + HDIV
using SPI.

--
--------------------------
Kamlesh Koringa

Re: Struts Security

Posted by Dave Newton <ne...@yahoo.com>.
Musachy Barroso wrote:
> The answer to your questions is 42. What in the name of  the Flying
> Spaghetti Monster are you talking about?

Ramen.

Dave

Re: Struts Security

Posted by dusty <du...@yahoo.com>.
Hot Div Injection Vector - Service Pack 1  : a little know DHTML library used
exclusively by porn link aggregator sites.  I am surprised you didn't know
that.

and Martin, I am so busy that I only make it back here periodically, but it
seems like everytime I do Musachy is giving you a beat down about another
total fail post.  It reminds me of a famous SNL skit with William Shatner,
"Shatner, I think you are the most ridiculously terrible actor ever born on
this Earth, and I get a thousand letters a day telling me the same thing.".
To which Shatner replies, "What is the word on the street about me?".
*sigh*.

Re: Struts Security

Posted by Musachy Barroso <mu...@gmail.com>.

RE: Struts Security