Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Gary L Peskin <ga...@firstech.com> on 2001/05/13 07:53:46 UTC

Re: element-available('xalan:write') test fails in xsl:choose , works in xsl:if

This is the exact problem.  XalanJ's handling of the namespace in
xsl:when was incorrect.  It was using the namespaces from the xsl:choose
element and its parents rather than the xsl:when element itself.

I've uploaded a fix for this.  Please add your bug to bugzilla so that
it is documented and I will update your document with the current
resolution.

Thanks much for reporting this,
Gary