Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Mike Papper <mi...@bodaro.com> on 2000/12/05 19:08:59 UTC

Connection Reset by Peer with Tomcat 3.1 on RH Linux 6.1

Hello, I have been using Tomcat 3.1 for 4 months under Windows 2000 with
and without IIS "integration". It seems to work fine. I just started
using it under Red Hat Linux 6.1 (Lunux kernel 2.2.12-20) and the JVM is
"JVM.1.3.0beta_refresh-b09".

After the tomcat has been running and apparently working just fine, I
will (out of nowhere) receive Connection Reset by Peer messages to the
console. I get this just running the "examples" web site provided with
tomcat.

Any ideas? Is there a newer JVM around that will help?

Could you email me if you have any info? At mike@bodaro.com

Thanks. Mike Papper