Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rodrigo Correa de Paiva <ro...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/30 16:31:39 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache + tomcat + ssl

hi all,
i have a apache 2.0.63 doing load balancer betwen 2 tomcat 6.x, each tomcat
are running 3 applications, now i need 2 of this applications running with
ssl, and the other one without ssl.
I already try some things but none of than works.
Someone have a idea?
TY

RE: [users@httpd] Apache + tomcat + ssl

Posted by Antonio Vidal Ferrer <an...@globalia-sistemas.com>.
Can you define more precisely, what  you meant with “don’t work”?? What’s
exactly the problem?

Posted by Rodrigo Correa de Paiva <ro...@gmail.com>.
for example: when i type http://www.mysite.com i dont need a secury
connection, when i type http://www.mysite.com/secure/area i need it with
ssl.
i tryed some like this:

SSLVerifyClient none
SSLCACertificateFile conf/ssl.crt/ca.crt

<Location /secure/area>
SSLVerifyClient require
SSLVerifyDepth 1
</Location>