Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Salman Elahi <SE...@freshwaterlife.org> on 2006/11/29 17:46:06 UTC

Can Apache and Tomcat both be configured in port 80?

Dear All,

I have a quick question that can Apache and Tomcat both be configured in
port 80? and if yes how.... if the answer is using mod_jk then can
somebody also refer to a good guide how to do that cuz i couldnt find a
reasonable stuff to configure mod_jk....

Cheers,

Salman

Re: Can Apache and Tomcat both be configured in port 80?

Posted by Gregor Schneider <rc...@googlemail.com>.
AFAIK the answer is no since you can't bind a port more than one.

However, You'll find the docs at

http://tomcat.apache.org/connectors-doc/

Cheers

Greg

RE: Can Apache and Tomcat both be configured in port 80?

Posted by "Caldarale, Charles R" <Ch...@unisys.com>.
> From: Salman Elahi [mailto:SElahi@freshwaterlife.org]
> Subject: Can Apache and Tomcat both be configured in port 80?
>
> I have a quick question that can Apache and Tomcat both be
> configured in port 80?

Only if they use different IP addresses.

 - Chuck

and its attachments from all computers.