Posted to user@hbase.apache.org by 牛兆捷 <nz...@gmail.com> on 2014/09/15 04:26:16 UTC

Re: performance of block cache

Hi, Nick

Can your perf_blockcache performance testing script can be applied to hbase
cluster directly?
If not, what kind of things should I take care?

--
*Regards,*
*Zhaojie*

Re: performance of block cache

Posted by 牛兆捷 <nz...@gmail.com>.
[?] aha. Thanks~

--
*Regards,*
*Zhaojie*

Re: performance of block cache

Posted by Nick Dimiduk <nd...@gmail.com>.

Posted by 牛兆捷 <nz...@gmail.com>.
It works now by configuring the $JAVA_HOME explicitly.

The JAVA_HOME is configured as $JAVA_HOME by default. Now I configure it to

--
*Regards,*
*Zhaojie*

Re: performance of block cache