Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by Fredrik Larsson STO <fr...@mind.com> on 2000/07/03 10:00:57 UTC

DTD?

Hi!

Is there a DTD for buildfiles anywhere in the ant-distro?
If not, can you make one available? It would be great for me to have since I
usually use XML-editors when I'm working with XML and the editors offer a
lot of extra functionality if they have a DTD.

Your are doing a great job.
Regards
Fredrik

Re: DTD?

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 MS> Check this one: http://www.sdv.fr/pages/casa/html/ant-dtd.en.html

Thanks Marius,

with Michel's consent I've added this link to the FAQ - if anybody
could tell me how to remove the "(Not released yet!)" from the
question that is.

Stefan

Re: DTD?

Posted by Marius Scurtescu <ma...@multiactive.com>.